The privacy of our clients personal identifiable information is of the utmost importance to Benchmark Reliability Services, Inc. and its’ affiliates. The intent of this policy is to preserve privacy rights and to let you know what information the Company collects and what you can expect when the company collects ‘Personal Information.’
Benchmark is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information in accordance with the following principles:
• We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so;
• We will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you how we will collect and use your information;
• If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and we have obtained your permission;
• We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting;
• We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed;
• We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable Canadian privacy and data protection laws and we will ensure that any queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly; and
• We will train our staff on their privacy obligations to you, our Clients.
This policy applies to Personal Information that is processed by Benchmark and its affiliates. It applies to information we may collect regarding
• visitors to our website or blogs.
• individuals who make general inquiries in their own capacity or on behalf of an organization.